A pre-configured ethernet switch designed for professional AV solutions, perfect for touring and live events.
Tailored for AV industry
Pre-configured settings that are common in the AV industry, such as QoS and IGMP snooping.
Easy group function with pre-configured VLAN’s for a quick set-up (without IT knowledge).
Metal housing and ruggedized Ethercon connectors, ideal for touring and live events.
Transfer multiple protocols (Dante™, RAVENNA/AES67®, ArtNet, MANet 1&2, sACN,Q-LAN …)
Ultimate link redundancy
RlinkX redundancy protocol automatically takes over signal in milliseconds in case of a link failure.
Don’t worry about power plugs anymore. PoE+ powers-up all compatible devices within the network.
Focus on being creative again.
Stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
The GigaCore 12 is a managed Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to setup professional lighting and AV networks, but in a truly user friendly way. The unit offers 12 Gigabit ports on shielded Neutrik Ethercon ports, making the product a hard environment friendly device. All configurations are done through the industry oriented web interface.
- Most suitable applications:
- Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy):
- Groups (VLAN segmentation):
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation):
- Profile manager:
- MAC adress table:
- 8192 Entries
- Address learning / Aging:
- Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput:
- IGMP support:
- Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping:
- Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing:
- Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover:
- MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing:
- Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity:
- 12 x Shielded Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- Fiber connectivity:
- Ethernet port speed:
- Power connectivity:
- 1 x IEC inlet with fuse holder
- Power input:
- 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption:
- Maximum 30W (maximum 180W with PoE Supply Unit)
- 3.15A 250V Slow Blow
- Backup power input:
- Backup PoE power input:
- PoE supply:
- Optional on front ports only (up to 160W)
- Supported protocols:
- Dante©, RAVENNA/AES67©, Ethersound©, Q-LAN, REAC©, sACN, ArtNet, MANet2, HogNet, RTTrPL (BlackTraX), IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service), DiffServ (DSCP), PoE (802.3af) (optional), PoE+ (optional), IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Sound protocol compliance:
- Yes (low jitter)
- Ethernet compliance:
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Display and jog:
- Through the built-in web server
- Status LEDs:
- Global status LEDs: Device, power, PoE power, RLinkX
- Port status LEDs: PoE, RLinkX, link/activity and port speed
- Colored RGB LEDs:
- Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 482 x 204,3 x 44 mm (19″ x 8.04″ x 1.73″)
- 2.8 kg
- 545 x 335 x 80 mm (21,5" x 13,2" x 3,15")
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70 °C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Product codes:
- LU 01 00036 (GigaCore 12)
- LU 01 00036-POE (GigaCore 12 with PoE supply)
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Free software included
LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for GigaCore’s, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.
Compare this product with other products from the GigaCore range
Finally found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact email@example.com!