Tailored for AV industry
Ideal for fixed installations
Ultimate link redundancy
With or without PoE+
Focus on being creative again.
Stop wasting time on programming your network or rely on someone else to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
Same technology, different applications.
The GigaCore 26i has considerably more ports than all its predecessors in the GigaCore range. This high port density switch (24x RJ45 and 6x SFP) is designed to offer more capacity for large system integrations such as theaters, concert halls, convention centers, sports arenas, studios, cruise ships, theme parks, hotels, houses of worship and other fixed installations.
When distance matters: Fiber to the rescue.
The GigaCore 26i provides users with six SFP cages for Fiber connectivity. Just connect a multimode or single mode Fiber transceiver to each cage and it will enable you to cover greater distances with a total link immunity up to 10km!
- Most suitable applications: Fixed installations
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 52Gbps
- Jumbo frames: MTU up to 9600
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 24 x RJ45 connectors (incl. 4x dual media on ports 21-24)
- Fiber connectivity: 6 x SFP cages (incl. 4x dual media on ports 21-24)
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: 1 x serial RJ45 console port
- Power connectivity:
- 1 x IEC inlet
- 1 x redundant power input on Molex Mini-Fit Junior 14 pin connector
- Power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 30W Maximum 430W with PoE
- Fuse: None
- Backup power input: 12VDC / 2,5A
- Backup PoE power input: -54VDC / 6,5A
- PoE: Optional (up to 370W)
- Supported protocols: Avnu AVB/MILAN, Dante©, RAVENNA/AES67©, Ethersound©, Q-SYS/Q-LAN, REAC©, sACN, ArtNet, MANet2, HogNet, RTTrPL (BlackTraX), IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service), DiffServ (DSCP), PoE (802.3af) (optional), PoE+ (optional), IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Sound protocol compliance: Yes (low jitter)
- Ethernet compliance: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Display and jog: None
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server
- Status LEDs:
- Global status LEDs: Device, power, PoE power, RLinkX and mode
- Port status LEDs: PoE, MultiLinkX, RLinkX, groups, link/activity and port speed
- Dark mode available
- Colored RGB LEDs: Yes
- Mounting: Rack
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 270,3 x 44 mm (19" x 10,6" x 1,73")
- Weight: 4 kg
- Packaging: 545 x 420 x 80 mm (21,5" x 16,5" x 3,15")
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C (non-PoE version), 0 to +40 °C (PoE version)
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70 °C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Noise level @1m:
- Max 22dBA (Ambient: 0 – 30°C)
- Max 33dBA (Ambient: 30 – 50°C)
- Max 22dBA (PoE <150W, Ambient: 0 – 30°C)
- Max 33dBA (PoE <150W, Ambient: 30 – 40°C)
- Max 33dBA (PoE <250W, Ambient: 0 – 40°C)
- Max 33dBA (PoE >250W, Ambient: 0 – 30°C)
- Max 37dBA (PoE >250W, Ambient: 30 – 40°C)
- Certificates/Approvals: cSGSus Mark, CE, CB certificate, RoHS
- Standards: IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 CFR 47, CAN/ICES-003, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Product codes:
- LU 01 00052 (GigaCore 26i)
- LU 01 00052-POE (GigaCore 26i with PoE supply)
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Free software included
LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for GigaCore’s, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.
Compare this product with other products from the GigaCore range
Finally found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact email@example.com!