10Gb AV Network switch for installation, integration and touring.
10Gb Network switch for converged AV networks
GigaCore 30i comes fully optimized out of the box to be used with the most advanced AV protocols. Preconfigured Quality of Service (QoS), IGMP multicast, and PTPv2 settings will assure a responsive and extremely stable network environment for the most demanding time-critical audio protocols like Dante™, AES67, Q-SYS, and many more.
With up to 1000W of total PoE budget and PoE++ on every copper port, this GigaCore switch can drive any IP PTZ camera or loudspeaker on the market today.
GigaCore 30i is the ideal solution for AV networks in fixed installations, integration and touring for lighting, audio, and video.
10Gb connectivity allows full network convergence of lighting control, audio, intercom, and compressed video.
PoE++ implementation on every copper port allows you to connect any PoE device available today.
Today’s PoE standards (802.3af, 802.3at and 802.3bt) are all met.
GigaCore 30i can directly drive any IP PTZ camera, network nodes or PoE powered loudspeaker on the market.
AV validated for real applications
GigaCore switches are fully validated in real-world applications with major brands in the AV industry for different protocols, including NDI™, Dante™, AES67, ST-2110, IPMX, MA-Net, and many more.
We don’t just approve against a protocol but actually test it. Because of real world application validation and interoperability testing, we understand the applications and make sure you can deploy our product with confidence.
Luminex support team really speaks your language and has a vast amount of AV knowledge built up, not just from talking protocols but mainly from working with you and living through your real application network challenges.
Robust yet silent design
A robust yet silent design allows you to use GigaCore in any AV environment.
Fans are speed controlled to have minimal noise impact and guarantee a long-life operation.
This allows you to place the GigaCore in even the most quiet environments like theaters and studio’s
Araneo to manage and monitor the complete system
All GigaCore switches can be managed with a single network-wide tool: Araneo
Araneo’s online mode shows everything you need to know about the status of your GigaCore network. Data streams and topology are visualized as are the port status of every GigaCore. Monitor your network with confidence and act before the show gets interrupted!
In the Offline mode, Araneo lets you plan in advance the complete network topology and all Gigacore settings. Reducing network commissioning time to a mere click of a button
Intuitive web UI
The built-in web UI lets you make adjustments to the settings in an intuitive way. Assigning Groups (VLANS) to ports, creating trunks or adjusting other port- and PoE settings can be done on the fly and the status page gives you an overview of the complete switch at a glance. The toolbox page allows management of profiles and lets you upgrade firmware easily.
Consistency in LED colour
Consistent Group (VLAN) colour in the web UI, araneoTM and the front panel LED’s.
- Most suitable applications: Fixed installations
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: Flash 1Gb RAM – 8Mb NOR flash 4Gb EMMC storage
- MAC address table: 16384 entries
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 168Gbps
- Jumbo frames: MTU up to 12000
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 24 x RJ45 connectors (1Gbps))
- Fiber connectivity: 6 x SFP+ cages (10Gbps/1Gbps) (independent from other ports)
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: 1 x USB C
- Power connectivity: 1 x IEC (14C) inlet for each PSU
- Power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 40W non PoE version Maximum 500W/1000W with PoE
- Fuse: NA
- Backup power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz (through second hot swappable PSU)
- Backup PoE power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz (through second hot swappable PSU)
- PoE: PoE ++ Optional (up to 1000W)
- Supported protocols: Dante©, RAVENNA/AES67©, Ethersound©, Q-SYS/Q-LAN, REAC©, sACN, ArtNet, MANet2, HogNet, RTTrPL (BlackTraX), IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service), DiffServ (DSCP), PoE (802.3af) (optional), PoE+ (optional), IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Sound protocol compliance: Yes (low jitter)
- Ethernet compliance: IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at PoE+, IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ 90W, IEEE 802.1p CoS, IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, EEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, IEEE 802.1ad LACP, IEEE 802.1ab LLDP, IEEE 1588-2008 PtPv2, IEEE 802.1 BA-2011, IEEE 802.1 Q-2011, IEEE 802.1 AS-2011
- Display and jog: NA
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server, Network wide configuration through Araneo software
- Status LEDs:
- Global status LEDs: Device, power, PoE power, RLinkX and mode
- Port status LEDs: PoE, MultiLinkX, RLinkX, groups, link/activity and port speed
- Dark mode available
- Colored RGB LEDs: Yes
- Mounting: Rack
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 309 x 44 mm (19" x 12,2" x 1,73")
- Weight: 4,72 kg
- Packaging: 545 x 335 x 125 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70 °C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Noise level @1m: TBD
- Certificates/Approvals: cSGSus Mark (UL), CE Mark, UKCA Mark, CB certificate, RoHS
- Standards: IEC 62368-1, UL 62368-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1, EN 62368-1, FCC Part 15 CFR 47, CAN/ICES-003, EN 55032, EN 55024
- Product codes:
- LU 01 00077-10-1S1 / GigaCore 30i - 24x1G – 6x10G(SFP+)
- LU 01 00077-10-2S1 / GigaCore 30i - 24x1G – 6x10G(SFP+) - 2nd PSU 100W
- LU 01 00077-10P-1S5 / GigaCore 30i - 24x1G – 6x10G(SFP+) - PoE++
- LU 01 00077-10P-2S5 / GigaCore 30i - 24x1G – 6x10G(SFP+) - PoE++ - 2nd PSU 550W
- LU 70 00639 / GigaCore Slide-in PSU 100W
- LU 70 00640 / GigaCore Slide-in PSU 550W
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Compare this product with other products from the GigaCore range
Found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact email@example.com!