Tailored for AV industry
Ultimate link redundancy
Focus on being creative again.
Stop wasting time on programming your network or rely on someone else to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
Optional: Redundant Power Supply Unit (RPSU)
Connect the GigaCore 14R to a GigaCore RPSU for ultimate redundancy, even on power level (and PoE). If for some reason the built-in power supply fails, the RPSU keeps your system up and running.
When distance matters: Fiber to the rescue.
The GigaCore 14R provides users with two SFP cages for Fiber connectivity. Just connect a multimode or single mode Fiber transceiver to each cage and it will enable you to cover greater distances with a total link immunity up to 10km!
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table: 8192 Entries
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 32Gbps
- Jumbo frames: MTU up to 9600
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 12 x Shielded Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- Fiber connectivity: 2 x SFP cages
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: 1 x serial RJ45 console port
- Power connectivity:
- 1 x IEC inlet with fuse holder
- 1 x redundant power input on Molex Micro-Fit 6 pin connector
- 1 x redundant PoE input on Molex Micro-Fit 6 pin connector
- Power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 30W Maximum 180W with PoE
- Fuse: 3.15A 250V Slow Blow
- Backup power input: 15VDC / 2A
- Backup PoE power input: 48VDC / 3.4A
- PoE: Optional on front ports only (up to 160W)
- Supported protocols: Avnu AVB/MILAN, Dante©, RAVENNA/AES67©, Ethersound©, Q-SYS/Q-LAN, REAC©, sACN, ArtNet, MANet2, HogNet, RTTrPL (BlackTraX), IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service), DiffServ (DSCP), PoE (802.3af) (optional), PoE+ (optional), IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Sound protocol compliance: Yes (low jitter)
- Ethernet compliance: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Display and jog: None
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server
- Status LEDs:
- Global status LEDs: Device, power, PoE power, RLinkX
- Port status LEDs: PoE, RLinkX, link/activity and port speed
- Colored RGB LEDs: No
- Mounting: Rack
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 204,3 x 44 mm (19″ x 8.04″ x 1.73″)
- Weight: 2,9 kg
- Packaging: 545 x 335 x 80 mm (21,5" x 13,2" x 3,15")
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70 °C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Noise level @1m:
- Max 30dBA (PoE or Non PoE, Ambient: 0 – 35°C)
- Max 42dBA (PoE or Non PoE, Ambient: 35 – 50°C)
- Certificates/Approvals: CE, RoHS
- Standards: EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Product codes:
- LU 01 00038 (GigaCore 14R)
- LU 01 00038-POE (GigaCore 14R with PoE supply)
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Free software included
LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for GigaCore’s, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.
Compare this product with other products from the GigaCore range
Finally found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact email@example.com!