Tailored for AV industry
Easy set-up with front display
Ultimate link redundancy
Focus on being creative again.
Stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
Built-in Redundant Power Supply.
The GigaCore 16RFO has an internal redundant power supply for ultimate redundancy on power level (and PoE). If for some reason the main power supply fails, the redundant supply keeps your system up and running.
The ultimate touring companion with rugged Fiber.
The GigaCore 16RFO has four slots for rugged Fiber connectors (option between Neutrik of Fiberfox) for long distance coverage. So when harsh environments such as tours and live events are your daily life, the GigaCore 16RFO is likely to become your best friend you can always rely on.
The GigaCore 16RFO is a unit designed without compromises, specifically with touring application in mind and with the feedback of key industry players. The unit comes with all the advanced functionalities of the GigaCore Ethernet switches range, in a fully touring oriented package. The 2U high device offers rugged optical connectors options such as OpticalCon, installable at the front or the rear of the unit, making a very flexible solution. Full backup on power supply is available, bringing true redundancy at power level. Front end display, rugged connectors, and the easiest managed switch interface available on the market, make this product the ideal companion for a stressless tour!
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 32Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 12 x Shielded Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- Fiber connectivity: 4 x slot for rugged fiber connectors
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: 1 x serial RJ45 console port
- Power connectivity: 2x Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 In/Out
- Power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 30W (maximum 180W with PoE Supply Unit)
- Fuse: 3.15A 250V Slow Blow
- Backup power input: 100 - 240VAC
- Backup PoE power input: 100 - 240VAC (same connector as backup power input)
- PoE supply on front ports:
- Supported protocols: Dante©, RAVENNA/AES67©, Ethersound©, Q-LAN, REAC©, sACN, ArtNet, MANet2, HogNet, RTTrPL (BlackTraX), IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service), DiffServ (DSCP), PoE (802.3af) (optional), PoE+ (optional), IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Sound protocol compliance: Yes (low jitter)
- Ethernet compliance: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Display and jog: Yes
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server or with the front end display menu
- Status LEDs:
- Global status LEDs: Device, power, PoE power, RLinkX
- Port status LEDs: PoE, RLinkX, link/activity and port speed
- Colored RGB LEDs: No
- Mounting: Rack
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 294,15 x 88,45 mm (19" x 11.5" x 3,5")
- Weight: 6,1 kg
- Packaging: 545 x 420 x 140 mm (21,5" x 16,5" x 5,5")
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70 °C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Certificates/Approvals: CE
- Standards: EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Product codes:
- LU 01 00056-02 (GigaCore 16RFO Neutrik DUO MMF)
- LU 01 00056-03 (GigaCore 16RFO Neutrik DUO MMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-04 (GigaCore 16RFO Neutrik QUAD MMF)
- LU 01 00056-05 (GigaCore 16RFO Neutrik QUAD MMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-06 (GigaCore 16RFO Neutrik DUO SMF)
- LU 01 00056-07 (GigaCore 16RFO Neutrik DUO SMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-08 (GigaCore 16RFO Neutrik QUAD SMF)
- LU 01 00056-09 (GigaCore 16RFO Neutrik QUAD SMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-10 (GigaCore 16RFO Fibreco Junior 2 ch MMF)
- LU 01 00056-11 (GigaCore 16RFO Fibreco Junior 2 ch MMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-12 (GigaCore 16RFO Fibreco Junior 4 ch MMF)
- LU 01 00056-13 GigaCore 16RFO (FibreCo Junior 4 ch MMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-14 GigaCore 16RFO (FibreCo Junior 2 ch SMF)
- LU 01 00056-15 GigaCore 16RFO (FibreCo Junior 2 ch SMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-16 GigaCore 16RFO (FibreCo Junior 4 ch SMF)
- LU 01 00056-17 GigaCore 16RFO (FibreCo Junior 4 ch SMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-18 GigaCore 16RFO (Fiberfox 2 ch MMF)
- LU 01 00056-19 GigaCore 16RFO (Fiberfox 2 ch MMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-20 GigaCore 16RFO (Fiberfox 4 ch MMF)
- LU 01 00056-21 GigaCore 16RFO (Fiberfox 4 ch MMF + PoE)
- LU 01 00056-24 GigaCore 16RFO (Fiberfox 4 ch SMF)
- LU 01 00056-25 GigaCore 16RFO (Fiberfox 4 ch SMF + PoE)
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Free software included
LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for GigaCore’s, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.
Compare this product with other products from the GigaCore range
Finally found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!