Tailored for AV industry
Easy set-up with front display
Ultimate link redundancy
Focus on being creative again.
Stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
Optional: Redundant Power Supply Unit (RPSU)
Connect the GigaCore 16Xt to a GigaCore RPSU for ultimate redundancy, even on power level (and PoE). If for some reason the built-in power supply fails, the RPSU keeps your system up and running.
When distance matters: Fiber to the rescue.
The GigaCore 16Xt provides users with four SFP cages for Fiber connectivity. Just connect a multimode or single mode Fiber transceiver to each SFP cage and it will enable you to cover greater distances with a total link immunity up to 10km!
The GigaCore 16Xt is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to cope with the most demanding lighting and AV installations. Managed through an intuitive web interface, the unit can also be configured from the front end display, making this switch a hassle-free solution for your everyday job. Four SFP cages also offer users to create complex network topologies over fiber link, such as mesh or ring. Additional available options makes the GigaCore 16Xt one of the most secured system of the industry.
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 32Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 12 x Shielded Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- Fiber connectivity: 4 x SFP cages
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: 1 x serial RJ45 console port
- Power connectivity:
- 1 x IEC inlet with fuse holder
- 1 x redundant power input on Molex Micro-Fit 6 pin connector
- 1 x redundant PoE input on Molex Micro-Fit 6 pin connector
- Power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 30W (maximum 180W with PoE Supply Unit)
- Fuse: 3.15A 250V Slow Blow
- Backup power input: 15VDC / 2A
- Backup PoE power input: 48VDC / 3.4A
- PoE supply: Optional on front ports only (up to 160W)
- Supported protocols: Avnu AVB/MILAN, Dante©, RAVENNA/AES67©, Ethersound©, Q-SYS/Q-LAN, REAC©, sACN, ArtNet, MANet2, HogNet, RTTrPL (BlackTraX), IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service), DiffServ (DSCP), PoE (802.3af) (optional), PoE+ (optional), IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Sound protocol compliance: Yes (low jitter)
- Ethernet compliance: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Display and jog: Yes
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server or with the front end display menu
- Status LEDs:
- Global status LEDs: Device, power, PoE power, RLinkX
- Port status LEDs: PoE, RLinkX, link/activity and port speed
- Colored RGB LEDs: No
- Mounting: Rack
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 204,3 x 44 mm (19″ x 8.04″ x 1.73″)
- Weight: 3 kg
- Packaging: 545 x 335 x 80 mm (21,5" x 13,2" x 3,15")
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70 °C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Noise level @1m:
- Max 30dBA (PoE or Non PoE, Ambient: 0 – 35°C)
- Max 42dBA (PoE or Non PoE, Ambient: 35 – 50°C)
- Certificates/Approvals: CE, RoHS
- Standards: EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Product codes:
- LU 01 00048 (GigaCore 16Xt)
- LU 01 00048-POE (GigaCore 16Xt with PoE supply)
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Free software included
LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for GigaCore’s, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.
Compare this product with other products from the GigaCore range
Finally found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact email@example.com!