An extreme powerful Ethernet-to-DMX converter with a custom merging engine for pro lighting solutions.
Stream up to 300 universes
Convert ArtNet, sACN, RTTrPL (BlackTrax) … to DMX and easily come with up to 300 universes.
Easy set-up through web interface
Load pre-configured set-up profiles through the easy-to-use web interface.
Metal housing, ruggedized Ethercons and shielded DMX connectors, ideal for touring and live events.
Custom merging engine
With custom merging you can control specific paramaters of fixtures with different sources.
Full RDM support
Setup, manage and monitor all your lighting devices from one central place: LumiNet Monitor.
This Ethernet-DMX unit can be powered over Ethernet (PoE) or with a standard power cable.
Power up your creativity.
Stop limiting your creativity by technical restrictions. Luminex Ethernet-DMX converters are extreme powerful nodes designed for professional lighting projects. The powerful processor that can cope with up to 300 universes, the engine for custom merging and the re-routing feature for visualising merged results make the Ethernet-DMX converters very high-end and truly unique products.
Don’t worry about power plugs.
All our truss mounted and DIN-rail Ethernet-DMX converters can be powered through PoE or/and with direct power. Just connect everything over ethernet and don’t worry about power cables anymore. (Rack mounted converters have optional PoE while wall mounted units can only be powered over Ethernet)
Full RDM support: never climb the truss again.
All Ethernet-DMX units fully support all RDM features, which enable users to setup, manage and monitor every connected unit directly from LumiNet Monitor or any other RDM controller.
The Ethernet-DMX2 Truss MkII has been designed to fulfill the need of a small, rugged and efficient converter. Fitted in a robust enclosure, the Ethernet-DMX2 / Truss MkII offers all the great functionalities of the Ethernet-DMX engine. The unit is powered through a Neutrik Powercon connector, but can also be powered over Ethernet (PoE). Thanks to its versatile design, the unit can be used either in desktop or truss mounted applications.
- Key features
- Ethernet/DMX features
- Product codes
- Merging engine: Yes
- Softpatch: Yes
- Trigger system: Yes
- ReRoute: Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Snapshot: Yes
- Monitoring software: LumiNet Monitor V2 (free)
- DMX port direction: Input or output (configurable)
- DMX port isolation: Optical and galvanic isolation per port
- DMX Port termination/biasing: Yes
- DMX timing: Framerate: 10-40fps - break: 176-352µs
- Ethernet port speed: 100Mbps
- Port sensing: Auto-negociation, MDI / MDIX
- DMX connectivity: 2x shielded & gold plated Neutrik 5 pin XLR (female)
- Ethernet connectivity: 2x shielded Neutrik Ethercon connector
- Rear connectivity: Not applicable
- Power connectivity: 1x Neutrik powerCON inlet
- Power input: 100-240VAC / 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 4W
- Fuse: 3,5A 250V Slow Blow
- PoE powered: Yes (class 0 rated)
- DMX protocols: DMX512 (1986 & 1990), DMX512-A, RDM ANSI E1.20
- Ethernet protocols: Art-Net™ (1-4), sACN ANSI E1.31, RTTrPL (BlackTraX)
- Display and jog: No
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server
- Status LEDs: Power LED, Ethernet Port LED (link and activity)
- Mounting: Wall or truss (1x M10 insert)
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 190 x 119,5 x 66 mm (7,48" x 4,7" x 2,6")
- Weight: 1,5 kg
- Packaging: 222 x 168 x 104 mm (8,7" x 6,6" x 4,1")
- Operating temperature: 0 tot +60°C
- Storage temperature: -10 tot +70°C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Certificates/Approvals: CE
- Standards: EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Product codes: LU 01 00045-POE (Ethernet-DMX2 Truss MkII with PoE input)
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Free software included
LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for Ethernet-DMX converters, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.
Exactly the same technology, designed for different applications
Compare this product with other products from the Ethernet-DMX range
Ethernet-DMX8 Truss MkII
Ethernet-DMX4 Truss MkII
Ethernet-DMX2 Wall MkII
Finally found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact email@example.com!