Senior UI/UX Designer @ Luminex Belgium (Genk)
Stade de France | Powered by Luminex
Are you an experienced UI/UX designer with a passion for user-centric user interfaces? Then keep on reading since we are looking for your help to support our worldwide entertainment customer base.
This is your chance to shape the UI and UX that impact thousands of people worldwide.
Our unmatched software & hardware ecosystem ensures that renowned shows and concerts (even on cruise ships) run effortlessly. Due to our highly respected quality and know-how, the movie industry also relies on our products and software for the production of their blockbuster movies.
This unique position allows you to put your mark on the entertainment industry. Does that sound good? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!
- Lead the UI/UX design process for our digital products and services, from concept to final delivery.
- Conduct user research and testing to gain insights into user needs and behaviors, and incorporate these findings into the design process.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs to communicate design concepts and solutions to cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and visual designers to ensure that the user experience is at the forefront of our product design.
- Advocate for the user by keeping the user’s needs and goals top of mind throughout the design process.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI/UX design trends, techniques, and technologies, and incorporate these into our design process as appropriate.
- Mentor and coach junior UI/UX designers to improve their skills and develop their careers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a design-related field.
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design, with a strong portfolio showcasing a variety of digital products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles, methods, and techniques.
- Strong skills in creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs using tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD.
- Experience conducting user research and testing, and incorporating findings into the design process.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with experience working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior UI/UX designers.
We offer you a challenging role in a fast-growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become part of an agile team of developers and engineers, creating the most sophisticated technology for the AV industry. With an intensive training program, we also encourage you to continue to grow in your career and develop your talents. This role comes with a permanent employment contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Senior UI/UX Designer looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Sound interesting, but Lumi-who?
Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 15 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.