@ Luminex Belgium (ゲンク, ベルギー)
We are looking for a support assistant with technical background in electro-mechanics to reinforce our fast growing team and assist our product & support experts.
- You will be growing in the role of technical expert with a thorough knowledge of our devices.
- You manage the support questions of our customers and handle basic first line support.
- You analyse issues with devices, execute electronics repairs and follow up repair statuses in a dedicated software.
- You report frequent problems to the development team to improve the quality of our products.
- You contribute to the fast growth of our company with a healthy dose of ambition and your quick learning skills.
- You are a graduate or professional bachelor in electronics or electro-mechanics (or equal to experience)
- You are an accurate and safe worker with a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently but are also a perfect team player.
- You are capable of working with a PC and the most common Office software.
- You have excellent spoken and written English communication skills (Dutch is a plus)
- Experience at interpreting schematic drawings, soldering and testing electronic circuit boards (PCB) is a plus
We offer you a challenging job in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become part of a small team of developers and testers, with room for initiative and focus on innovation. In our dynamic environment you have the opportunity to create and deploy cutting-edge technologies for famous international clients. With an intensive training program, we also encourage your opportunities to grow in your career and develop your talents. This job comes with a permanent contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 15 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.