Senior Electronics Engineer
@ Luminex Belgium (Genk)
- You will work in an international environment at the cutting edge of technology.
- You will be part of an agile team of developers and testers, creating the most sophisticated technology for the AV industry.
- You will design and lay-out electronic applications.
- You will create prototypes and have the ability to test them.
- You’ll help us to continue our light-speed rise, while accelerating your own growth in the type of work environment that you want to tell your friends about.
- You can present at least 2 years of relevant experience in Electronics.
- You hold a master degree in electronic engineering or have proven equivalent experience.
- You have experience in PCB design.
- You can work independently but are also a perfect team player.
- You can build prototypes and test them.
- You are able to switch between project with flexibility.
- You are capable of working with a PC and the most common Office software.
We offer you a challenging job in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become part of a small team of developers and testers, with room for initiative and focus on innovation. In our dynamic environment you have the opportunity to create and deploy cutting-edge technologies for famous international clients. With an intensive training program, we also encourage your opportunities to grow in your career and develop your talents. This job comes with a permanent contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
Sounds interesting, but Lumi-who?
Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 15 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.