Member of the company’s Management Team
@ Luminex Belgium (Genk)
Deploy your logistic, production and technical support management expertise on a worldwide basis.
Key results to be delivered
- Operational excellence culture throughout the entire organization
- Accurate and cost optimal stock levels of parts and finished goods to meet sales forecasts
- Timely assembly according to customer requirements and product specifications
- Timely and accurate shipments for delivery at committed date
- Shipments invoiced before the end of the same day
- Timely and accurate logistics for marketing and sales events/actions
- Customer service SLA’s met/exceeded
- Technical and application support SLA’s met/exceeded
- Regional roll-out of best practice standards in the above fields
- Logistical or technical master degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in production forecast/stock planning
- Technical purchasing and negotiation skills
- Experienced ERP user
- Operational excellence adept, quality and customer oriented
- Ability to successfully manage a – partially remote – team of 6 (customer service, assembly/warehousing, tech support/training)
- Fluent command of spoken and written English, Dutch is a plus
Do we match?
We picture you as an enthused, hands-on, no nonsense professional. With thorough experience in logistics or production management – preferably in an international setting – it’s now time for you to assume global operational responsibility in a small, but fast growing company. You know what it’s like to manage people, combining drive for operational excellence/customer delight with motivational people skills.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging global role in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become member of the company’s Management Team and head up a team of 6, some of them at remote locations (UK, France, Canada, Japan). You will be given plenty of opportunity to initiate improvements and innovations related to operational processes. With an intensive training program, we also encourage you to continue to grow in your career and develop your talents. This role comes with a permanent employment contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
Sounds interesting, but Lumi-who?
We offer several challenging jobs in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 15 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.