Global product manager
@ Luminex Belgium (Genk)
An intrapreneur to master the gate processes for successful product life cycle management
- Realize product group sales, gross margins and EBITDA objectives by efficiently and effectively managing the product marketing mix .
- Successfully manage product life cycle through a recurrent, structured gate process approach, a.o.:
- Identify and communicate regional business opportunities and product requirements
- Ensure flawless coordination with R&D and Operations to evaluate feasibility
- Define appropriate, competitive positioning/pricing
- Develop product launches and have them executed effectively and efficiently by the global organization
- Manage phase out effectively
- Execute jointly developed and committed sales and marketing plans together with (regional) sales and trade marketing, a.o.:
- Execute defined mix per region
- Identify opportunity pipeline
- Develop and realize projected forecasts
- Achieve buy-in and support from all relevant stakeholders within the organization
- Assist in focusing sales team and business partners on targeted product groups.
- Assist in organizing all relevant business and operational processes related to product groups.
- Set priorities for delivery constraints and other issues
- You have at least 5 years of experience in product management/product marketing in a technology driven, international setting.
- You have thorough experience in applying a structured gate process approach to product development/management with proven direct impact on R&D, operations and buy-in from sales and trade partners.
- You have a master degree (or equivalent by experience) in engineering and/or business/ marketing. Anyhow, you have a knack for technology and IT.
- You have excellent communication, commercial and influencing skills
- You are willing to travel internationally
- Fluent command of spoken and written English. Knowledge of French, German, Spanish and/or Dutch is a clear plus.
Do we match
We picture you as a seasoned product marketing/management specialist with great business sense, already operating on different regional markets. Your experience with gate processes will allow you to assist the organization in applying a recurrent, structured approach to develop and market new, successful products. The position at Luminex will offer you the possibility to deploy all these skills on a global, worldwide basis. You are an excellent communicator, able to build strong relationships with various internal and external stakeholders. Apart from being a very creative out-of-the-box-thinker, this also implies you are a true team-player with a ‘can do’ mentality.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging role in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become part of a seasoned and dynamic sales and marketing team that is currently being formed. You will have the opportunity to work on a global basis. With an intensive training program, we also encourage you to continue to grow in your career and develop your talents. This role comes with a permanent employment contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
Sounds interesting, but Lumi-who?
Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 16 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.