A key role in allowing the CEO/Executive team to focus on growing global business
@ Luminex Belgium (Genk)
Key results to be delivered
- Allow the CEO and other members of the Executive Team to focus on their core strategic tasks
- A knowledgeable, reliable and discreet point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Information/communication flow managed in a timely and accurate manner: filter/ independently respond to calls, emails, letters, …
- Accurate management of the CEO’s/Executive’s calendar(s): flexible, yet seamless coordination of appointments with internal or external partners
- Timely and accurate organization and follow-up of meetings, including taking and distributing minutes
- Timely and cost effective organization and preparation of various seminars and events, including support in developing presentations
- Timely and cost effective travel and accommodation arrangements for CEO/Executive Team members
- Accurate, complete and user friendly document filing system for CEO/Executive Team
- Optimal, yet cost effective office supply inventory
- A well maintained building at corporate HQ
- Occasional HR administrative support
- Proven successful work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role, preferably in a high tech/scale up environment
- Bachelor or master degree
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Fluent command of spoken and written English, Dutch. French or other additional languages are a clear advantage.
Do we match?
We picture you as an experienced Executive Assistant, looking for the opportunity to deploy your skills and knowledge in a small, yet fast growing, international company. You combine discretion and confidentiality with an enthused and hands-on approach. You have the ability to think pro-actively and prioritize work and to diplomatically assist others in doing the same. A fast-paced and quickly changing work environment with challenging goals and deadlines is what makes you tick.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging role in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become part of a small team of enthused colleagues worldwide and play a key role in allowing the CEO and Executive Team members to focus on leveraging multiple international opportunities. With an intensive training program, we also encourage you to continue to grow in your career and develop your talents. This role comes with a permanent employment contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
Sounds interesting, but Lumi-who?
We offer several challenging jobs in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 15 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.