Business / channel developer Middle East
@ Luminex Belgium (Genk)
A Middle East challenge for a restless and courageous ‘can-do’ spirit
- Ensure the achievement of revenue, profit and business development objectives in the assigned regions by succesfully managing and developing the distribution/channel network and key customers/partners.
- Map the local eco-system (potential end users, distributors, partners, OEM, …) in the assigned regions in close collaboration with trade marketing.
- Set-up, develop and manage the appropriate channels in the assigned regions to optimally leverage the local sales potential for the different products and markets.
- Establish good business relationships with all stakeholders in the assigned regions, including key/reference customers and system integrators.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales forecasts.
- Plan and take actions to reach sales targets.
- Participate to in- and -out-house events: fairs and exhibitions, trainings, product launches, …
- Build a healthy pipeline of projects/leads on longer term time range.
- Work closely with trade marketing to ensure marketing plans are in place and appropriate content and tools are developed for the assigned regions.
- Ensure Voice Of Customer feedback into R&D via close collaboration with product management.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in international sales and business development management of professional products and solutions, preferably in the AV entertainment or related industry.
- You have a proven, successful track record in Channel Management/Indirect Business Management
- You have strong customer management skills and are able to relate to all levels within organizations, from sound and light engineers up to C-level.
- You are a structured, organized person with a clear focus on execution
- You are willing to travel up to 50% of your time within the Middle East area
- You have fluent command of spoken and written Arabic and English. Knowledge of Dutch, French, German and/or Spanish is a clear plus.
Do we match
We picture you as an experienced sales professional with a true passion for indirect sales and distributor management. While you have an operational focus on achieving top and bottom line targets, you can cooperate in a loyal and respectful way and are able to see the bigger strategic picture, both internally as externally. You are an excellent communicator/influencer and a impassioned networker. The position at Luminex will offer you the possibility to deploy your skills on broader international basis and have a clear impact on the development and growth of the business and the organization.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging role in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become part of a seasoned and dynamic sales and marketing team that is currently being formed. You will have the opportunity to work on a global basis. With an intensive training program, we also encourage you to continue to grow in your career and develop your talents. This role comes with a permanent employment contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
Sounds interesting, but Lumi-who?
Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 16 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.