@ Luminex Belgium (Genk)
Convince the world of entertainment
- Ensure – together with sales – the achievement of revenue and business development objectives by providing appropriate marketing and communication support for Luminex and its worldwide distribution network.
- Provide marketing intelligence by researching the market in the targeted regions and mapping the local eco-system (potential end users, distributors, partners, OEM, …).
- Together with the business/channel developers, define trade marketing plans for each of the regions (including local Luminex entities) in line with the overall sales and business development strategy,. Ensure these plans are shared with/committed to by local distributors and executed.
- Make available all necessary content and tools to help distributors grow the Luminex brand and business in their respective territories:
- Updated website with distributor access
- White papers
- Customer testimonials, case stories
- Competitive product analysis
- Product/feature images and videos
- Quarterly mailings/newsletters
- Point of Sale Materials (demo-stations, roll-ups, flyers, gadgets, …)
- Together with layout designer, help build end user awareness by managing social media.
- Together with sales and operations, plan and organize in- and out-house events: fairs and exhibitions, trainings, …
- Together with sales and product management, develop product launch campaigns and follow-up on execution by the international distribution network.
- You have a master or bachelor degree in marketing/communication of equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in trade marketing, some of which in a multi-country setting.
- You have already independently and succesfully developed and executed marketing intelligence projects, marketing plans, tools and actions, …
- You are very social and digital media literated
- You have the ability to travel for international fairs/case stories for about 15 days per annum
- Fluent command of spoken and written English. Knowledge of French, German and/or Spanish is a clear plus.
Do we match
We picture you as an independent, eager and hands-on marcom professional with already a first experience in international trade marketing. The position at Luminex will offer you the possibility to deploy your marketing and communication skills on al worldwide basis, covering all aspects of trade marketing. You are an excellent communicator and a passionned networker. It goes without saying that you are also a very creative and stress resistant out-of-the box-thinker. A ‘can do’ mentality is key.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging role in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become part of a seasoned and dynamic sales and marketing team that is currently being formed. You will have the opportunity to work on a global basis. With an intensive training program, we also encourage you to continue to grow in your career and develop your talents. This role comes with a permanent employment contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
Sounds interesting, but Lumi-who?
Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 16 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.