@ Luminex Belgium (Genk)
Lead follow up & purchase orders, they go together like pots and pans.
Sing along with us?
A symphony starts when you walk together, feel the heartbeats and understand the unspoken words of both the internal and external sales activities.
Working in conjunction with the Sales Manager, you will have a clear focus on execution and thrive in a challenging sales environment.
Let’s dance the Charleston together, shall we?
- Work closely with sales team to align daily activities and practices to effectively meet assigned business objectives and quota in a strategic approach.
- Order administration, processing & management.
- Document and track all leads, contacts, opportunities, and activity history consistently and in accordance with best practices within the CRM.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Successful completion of a bachelor diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years in a successful sales experience preferred.
- Proven ability and willingness to market professional products and solutions with a technological background.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience in International working environment.
- Language Qualifications: Fluent in Dutch & English verbally & written – ability to work within a global team where English is the corporate language. French, German, Spanish is an advantage.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft office. Knowledge of Odoo is an advantage.
- Strong market & product knowledge to be built.
We offer you a challenging role in a fast growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become part of a seasoned and dynamic sales and marketing team that is currently being formed. You will have the opportunity to work on a global basis. With an intensive training program, we also encourage you to continue to grow in your career and develop your talents. This role comes with a permanent employment contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
Sounds interesting, but Lumi-who?
Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 16 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.