Test Automation Engineer
Are you a Test Automation Engineer? We want to avoid our applications from crashing.
Fly over & land a job at Luminex.
Ed Sheeran | Powered by Luminex
Join us in creating the most sophisticated technology for the pro AV industry.
- Create and maintain a robust and efficient test automation ecosystem, including selecting and configuring relevant automation tools and frameworks.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test scripts that validate software functionality, performance, and reliability.
- Collaborate with the development and QA teams to identify and prioritize test cases, ensuring comprehensive coverage of application functionality through automation.
- Integrate automated tests seamlessly into our CI/CD pipelines to provide rapid and continuous feedback to the development team.
- Execute automated test plans to validate software functionality and identify deviations from expected behavior.
- Leverage automation for end-to-end functional and IOP testing on ProAV networks.
- Identify, document, and track defects using a standardized issue tracking system.
- Generate detailed test reports and communicate findings to the development team.
- Keep pace with industry best practices and emerging testing technologies.
- BSc degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications/Electronics or equivalent by experience.
- Solid understanding of software testing methodologies, best practices, and techniques. ISTQB Test Automation Engineer (CT-TAE) certification is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of test automation frameworks (pytest-qt, Squish are a plus).
- Proven experience in researching and selecting a suitable test automation framework, building the system from scratch and designing, developing and maintaining the automation scripts.
- Proficiency in programming and scripting languages.
- Expertise in Test Data Management (TDM), including the planning, creation, maintenance, and control of test data sets.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues efficiently.
- Eagerness and agility to learn fast and be challenged on a daily basis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, document test cases and results.
- Passionate about making great products even greater.
We offer you a challenging role in a fast-growing Belgian company with a well-known reputation in the worldwide entertainment industry. You will become part of an agile team of developers and engineers, creating the most sophisticated technology for the AV industry. With an intensive training program, we also encourage you to continue to grow in your career and develop your talents. This role comes with a permanent employment contract, a competitive salary, a comprehensive extralegal package and a bunch of fun colleagues.
Sound interesting, but Lumi-who?
Luminex Network Intelligence is a manufacturer of data distribution equipment for lighting, audio and video solutions in the professional entertainment industry. We develop multiple devices to set up a large AV network without any IT knowledge. As a pioneer in the relatively young application of show-control data networks, we managed to become a respected brand in the international AV industry over the past 15 years. Our devices are being used to build the backbone for a rock solid and fully redundant network on big shows such as the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen, the opening ceremony of the Sotsji Winter Games, Glastonbury festival, multiple concerts at Madison Square Garden and world tours of multiple super stars like Robbie Williams, Muse, Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé.