The most versatile rack-mounted DMX splitter for professional lighting solutions, perfect for touring and live events.
High port flexibility
The 10 port LumiSplit with A/B zone selection offers you the highest port flexibility at configuring multiple DMX lines.
Advanced RDM features
Manage and set-up all your lighting fixtures and LumiSplit devices through any RDM controller.
RDM port filtering
Non-RDM lighting fixtures never behave strange anymore thanks to RDM filtering per port.
Merge and back-up mode
LumiSplit 2.10 can be configured in different modes such as HTP/LTP merging mode and back-up mode.
Optic and galvanic isolation
Full isolation safeguards the device against spikes and power surges on the network.
Metal housing and ruggedized 5-pin XLR connectors, ideal for touring and live events.
Advanced RDM features: never climb the truss again.
All LumiSplit devices have enhanced RDM features, which enable users to discover, manage and set-up every unit directly from any RDM controller. Even future upgrades can be executed over RDM.
LumiSplit 2.10 is the result of ten years of experience with Remote Device Management. This rack-mounted 2.10 splitter covers all features of the LumiSplit family and will give you a whole new perspective on Remote Device Management. Because the new boosters are now visible and configurable from any RDM controller, they enable technicians to manage and configure their devices and fixtures like never before. And the RDM filter per zone (A/B) or per port prevents lighting fixtures from being flooded by undesired RDM packets. Designed with a robust housing with galvanic and optical isolation per outlet, and Neutrik PowerCon True1 connector, LumiSplit is sure to become a favourite for touring and live events.
- DMX zone selection:
- Yes (per output)
- HTP/LTP merger:
- DMX backup mode:
- Regeneration mode:
- RDM discoverable:
- RDM filtering:
- Yes (per input and output)
- DMX port isolation:
- Optical and galvanic isolation per port
- Short circuit protection:
- DMX port termination/biasing:
- Dark mode:
- User presets:
- Lockable front panel:
- DMX input:
- 2x gold plated Neutrik 5 pin XLR (male - front)
- 2x gold plated Neutrik 5 pin XLR (male - rear/thru)
- DMX output:
- 10x gold plated Neutrik 5 pin XLR (female)
- Power connectivity:
- 1x Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 In/Out
- Power input:
- 100-240V AC; 16A; 50-60Hz
- Power output:
- Maximum 15A
- Power consumption:
- Maximum 15W
- Not user-serviceable fuse
- DMX512 (1986 & 1990), DMX512-A, RDM ANSI E1.20
- Power status indication:
- 1x RGB LED and LumiNet Monitor
- Input status indication:
- 2x RGB LED and LumiNet Monitor
- Output status indication:
- 10x RGB LED and LumiNet Monitor
- Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 482 x 204,85 x 44 mm (19" x 8" x 1,73")
- 2,54 kg
- 530 x 330 x 80 mm (21" x 13" x 3,15")
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -10 to 70°C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95%
- cSGSus Mark, CE, CB certificate
- IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 CFR 47, CAN/ICES-003, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Product codes:
- LU 01 00044 (LumiSplit 2.10)
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The ultimate result of 10 years experience
Based on 10 years of in-house expertise at developing bidirectional networking equipment between lighting controllers and fixtures, Luminex now brings you the most reliable, versatile and easy-to-use DMX/RDM splitter ever built.
Compare this product with other Luminex splitters
DMX512-A 2.10 Hub
Finally found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact email@example.com!