DMX512-A 2.10 Hub
The most versatile Ehtercon DMX splitter for professional lighting solutions, perfect for fixed installations with RJ45 connectors.
High port flexibility
This 10 port splitter with A/B zone selection offers the highest port flexibility at configuring multiple DMX lines.
Manage and set-up all your lighting fixtures remotely through LumiNet Monitor or any other RDM controller.
Optic an galvanic isolation
Full isolation safeguards the device against spikes and power surges on the network.
Built-in UPS ensures complete operation for 30 minutes at full load in case of a power failure.
The DMX512-A 2.10 Ethercon splitter supports DMX512 (1986 & 1990), ANSI E1.11 (DMX512-A) and ANSI E1.20 (RDM).
Ideal for fixed installations
Designed for fixed installations in buildings, theaters, cruise ships, theme parks …
RDM built-in: never climb the truss again.
The DMX512-A 2.10 Hub supports the ANSI E1.20 RDM protocol, which enables users to remotely discover, manage and set-up every RDM enabled lighting fixture connected to the splitter from any RDM controller.
The DMX 512-A 2.10 hub is the alternative splitter for the LumiSplit 2.10 with Ethercon connectors (2 inputs and 10 configurable outputs). The unit has 2 input connectors on the front and at the rear, making the unit ideal for inside rack cabling as well. This device offers Neutrik Ethercon connectors, perfect for system integrations that are often being installed with RJ45 connectors only.
- DMX zone selection: Yes (per output)
- HTP/LTP merger: No
- DMX backup mode: No
- Regeneration mode: No
- RDM discoverable: No
- RDM filtering: No
- DMX port isolation: Optical and galvanic isolation per port
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- DMX port termination/biasing: Yes
- Dark mode: No
- User presets: No
- Lockable front panel: No
- DMX input:
- 2x Ethercon DMX connectors (front)
- 2x Ethercon DMX connectors (rear/thru)
- DMX output: 10x Ethercon DMX connectors
- Power connectivity: 1x IEC inlet with fuse holder
- Power input: 90-260V AC; 47-63Hz
- Power output: No
- Power consumption: Maximum 20W
- Fuse: 1A 250V Slow Blow
- Protocols: DMX512 (1986 & 1990), DMX512-A, RDM ANSI E1.20
- Power status indication: 1x RG LED
- Input status indication: 2x Blue LEDs
- Output status indication: 10x Blue LEDs
- Mounting: Rack
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 183 x 44 mm (19” x 7,02” x 1,73”)
- Weight: 2,2 kg
- Packaging: 520 x 235 x 50 mm (20,5" x 9" x 2")
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60°C
- Storage temperature: 0 to +60°C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95%
- Certificates/Approvals: CE
- Standards: EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Product codes: LU 01 00006-ETH (DMX512-A 2.10 HUB Ethercon)
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Meet the next generation: LumiSplit
Based on 10 years of in-house expertise at developing bidirectional networking equipment between lighting controllers and fixtures, Luminex now brings you the most reliable, versatile and easy-to-use DMX/RDM splitter range ever built: LumiSplit.
Compare this product with the new LumiSplit range
Finally found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact email@example.com!