An extreme powerful Ethernet-to-DMX converter with a custom merging engine for pro lighting solutions.
Stream up to 300 universes
Convert ArtNet, sACN, RTTrPL (BlackTrax) … to DMX and easily come with up to 300 universes.
Easy set-up through web interface
Load pre-configured set-up profiles through the easy-to-use web interface.
Perfect for fixed installations
This lightweight DIN-rail unit is designed to mount on a typical 35-mm DIN-rail for fixed installations.
Custom merging engine
With custom merging you can control specific paramaters of fixtures with different sources.
Full RDM support
Setup, manage and monitor all your lighting devices from one central place: LumiNet Monitor.
Don’t worry about power plugs anymore. This Ethernet-DMX unit can be powered through PoE or/and with direct power.
Power up your creativity.
Stop limiting your creativity by technical restrictions. Luminex Ethernet-DMX converters are extreme powerful nodes designed for professional lighting projects. The powerful processor that can cope with up to 300 universes, the engine for custom merging and the re-routing feature for visualising merged results make the Ethernet-DMX converters very high-end and truly unique products.
Don’t worry about power plugs.
All our truss mounted and DIN-rail Ethernet-DMX converters can be powered through PoE or/and with direct power. Just connect everything over ethernet and don’t worry about power cables anymore. (Rack mounted converters have optional PoE while wall mounted units can only be powered over Ethernet)
Full RDM support: never climb the truss again.
All Ethernet-DMX units fully support all RDM features, which enable users to setup, manage and monitor every connected unit directly from LumiNet Monitor or any other RDM controller.
The Ethernet-DinMX4 is the DIN rail edition of the Ethernet-DMX4 MkII converter. The unit offers four DMX ports and two Ethernet ports for an easy network connection. The four DMX connections are available through terminal blocks (RJ45 as an option). Art-Net, sACN and RDM protocols are available. All these features make this product ideal for architectural and fixed installations.
- Key features
- Ethernet/DMX features
- Product codes
- Merging engine: Yes
- Softpatch: Yes
- Trigger system: Yes
- ReRoute: Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Snapshot: Yes
- Monitoring software: LumiNet Monitor V2 (free)
- DMX port direction: Input or output (configurable)
- DMX port isolation: Optical and galvanic isolation per port
- DMX Port termination/biasing: Yes
- DMX timing: Framerate: 10-40fps - break: 176-352µs
- Ethernet port speed: 100Mbps
- Port sensing: Auto-negociation, MDI / MDIX
- DMX connectivity: 4x 3 pole terminal blocks or RJ45 connectors
- Ethernet connectivity: 2x RJ45 connectors
- Rear connectivity: Not applicable
- Power connectivity: 1x 3 pole terminal block
- Power input: 12-24 VDC
- Power consumption: Maximum 10W
- Fuse: None
- PoE powered: Yes (class 0 rated)
- DMX protocols: DMX512 (1986 & 1990), DMX512-A, RDM ANSI E1.20
- Ethernet protocols: Art-Net™ (1-4), sACN ANSI E1.31, RTTrPL (BlackTraX)
- Display and jog: No
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server
- Status LEDs: Power LED, Ethernet Port LED (link and activity), DMX Port LED (DMX/RDM activity)
- Mounting: DIN Rail
- Enclosure: Standard DIN rail ABS enclosure (9 units wide)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 156,3 x 86 x 57,8 mm (6,15" x 3,39" x 2,28")
- Weight: 0,28 kg
- Packaging: 178 x 115 x 68mm (7" x 4,5" x 2,7")
- Operating temperature: 0 tot +60°C
- Storage temperature: -10 tot +70°C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Certificates/Approvals: cSGSus Mark, CE, CB certificate
- Standards: IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 CFR 47, CAN/ICES-003, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Product codes:
- LU 01 00042-TB (Ethernet-DinMX4 on Terminal Blocks)
- LU 01 00042-RJ45 (Ethernet-DinMX4 on RJ45)
*Note: Luminex LCE operates a policy of continuous development. Luminex LCE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any of the products described in this document above without prior notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Free software included
LumiNet Monitor is a free software pack that will increase the comfort of working with Luminex equipment and together with the easy-to-use web interface for Ethernet-DMX converters, it adds high value to your project monitoring and preparation.
Exactly the same technology, designed for different applications
Compare this product with other products from the Ethernet-DMX range
Ethernet-DMX4 Truss MkII
Ethernet-DMX2 Truss MkII
Ethernet-DMX2 Wall MkII
Finally found the product that is going to make your job a lot easier?
Discover our worldwide network of distributors and resellers or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!